Join a company with over 30 years of experience in all aspects of electronic security and system integration. BLTI’s security division is a leader in providing solutions to all market segments including those that have to comply with Homeland Security guidelines. Some of our projects include customers in the oil & gas sectors; others are in petrochemical, educational, governmental and institutional. As a member of our security division, you will be supported by our fire planners, engineers and field service teams.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience working with industries in various vertical markets.
- Documented experience selling security solutions to target accounts.
- Must be technology savvy and work with our support teams.
- Experience in access control, VMS, fire systems & perimeter
- Requires territory management, proven prospecting, and closing skills.
- Education: prefer a Bachelors or Associates degree in business or a related field.
- Valid Texas drivers license and insurance
- State of Texas Security Sales license
- Requires a good driving record, drug testing, and a clear background check to obtain a TWIC card through the Department of Homeland Security.