Pre-wiring, installing, programming, and maintenance of products and services for security systems, fire alarm systems, Intercom systems, Intrusion Systems, CCTV Systems, and any other low voltage system
- Install, program, maintain, or repair security systems, alarm devices or related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans
- Feed cables through access holes, roof spaces, and cavity walls to reach fixture outlets, and position and terminate cables, wire and strapping.
- Mount Raceways and conduits and fasten wires to the building structure
- Inform Project Managers with constant updates on Project process
This position requires you to be able to lift and load heavy pieces of equipment, climb ladders, and stand most of the day. Work with tools, withstand hot and cold temperatures for outside labor
Ability to withstand hot and cold temperatures for outside labor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Electrical Courses
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, OR ABILITIES
A technically minded individual who enjoys working with their hands. Understands installations of systems, able to read blueprints, and electrical experience is helpful.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Must have or ability to obtain State Fire License.
- Valid driver’s license
- Applicant MUST be able to Pass Security background & drug testing
- Ability to acquire Fire Licensing
- Must have reliable transportation & basic tools
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
Customer service skills to interact with customers, co-workers, office staff, and contractors at job-sites.
This job description indicates, in general, the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent to be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.